- Overview M.Ed.
- Services Offered by WINTECH
- Required Document
- Registration Form
About Master of Education (M.Ed)
M.Ed stands for Master of Education.
B.Ed with aggregate 50%
- Selection of Best M.Ed. College
- Selection of most suitable Subject-Combination
- Online Self-made study material of all subjects of M.Ed.
- Online Video Lessons for the entire course of M.Ed.
- Online Self-Learning
- Online Practical File Assistance & Demo. of teaching-lesson plans of every subject
- Last 2-Years Solved Question-Papers
- Online Notes & tips to crack TET examination.
- Online Preparation for Interview/Demonstration
- Online Lectures on ‘Effective Teaching-Skills
- Online faculty development/personality development programs
- Answers to various queries throughout the course of M.Ed.
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- CDLU University, SIRSA (Haryana)
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Detail Mark Card of Matriculation (10th)
- Detail Mark Card of Senior Secondary (12th)
- Detail Mark Card of B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc.(IT)/BCA/BBA/B.Tech/BE or any others graduate degree
- Proof of Residence/Aadhaar Card
- 4 Passport Size photographs
- Migration Certificate (Submit at College by Candidate)
- Home Tuitions
- Private Tuitions
- Coaching Centres
- Education Consultancies
- Education Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Research and Development Agencies
- Schools & Colleges
M.Ed. Employment Opportunities
The average salary of a Teacher in India is around Rs.3 lacs per annum. Salaries will be increased with a good experience and degree in the education field. In a government schools a TGT can earn a salary more than Rs.3 lacs per year and a PGT can get a salary of Rs.4.5 lacs per year.
Contact for Admission Guidance &
Dr. Lalit Sharma (Fr. Asstt. Professor)
Coaching of B.Ed./M.Ed.:
MCA, M.Sc.(IT), M.Ed., M.Phil, Ph.D
14 Yrs. Teaching Exp. B.Ed./M.Ed.
Mb. (+91) 98158-89707